Monday, February 14, 2011

little things about me :D

I have a simple philosophy in my life. Fill what's empty.  Empty what's full.  Scratch where it itches.  
      
             I am NURUL LIYANA BINTI ABDUL MALEK , PRINCESS OF LIGHT :)

BIG LAUGHTER, BIG EATER, BIG SMILE, BIG HEART, BIG GIRLS DONT CRY :D

Life is not so bad if you have plenty of luck, a good physique, and not too much imagination. 

                                                                  ALSO

                                       Life is a long process of getting tired.

I appreaciate my friends as ' Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.'

I LOVE mgt300 because  it does not involve numbers and thanks to miss nurulhuda for being such a SUPERB lecturer ever. Besides, i gain a knowledge on how to work on IT in business.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment